Rockwood Ramble 10K
Saturday June 9th
Saturday October 27th
There will be some improvements and special surprises this year!
At the Rockwood Ramble 10K
- More water stops, including a spot to drink directly out of the Hudson River
- As a homage to previous names for the event, fun prizes for anyone who races dressed as a Centaur, Minotaur, Cyclops, or Gorgon
- Post-race exhibition on how to cut open coconuts and melons with a single artful blow
At the Rocky’s 5K
- Freakish October snow storm guaranteed — or parking is free!
- Option of individual strap-on surveyor’s wheels instead of D-Tags
- For those who have suggested that the course explore other parts of the preserve, we will be running the same course this year, but counter-clockwise
- For those who have asked for a flatter course, there will be a free lecture by George Gerbacia (the official Rocky’s 5K MC/Geologist), entitled: “In 50 Million Years, Even the Mighty Himalayas Will Be Laid Low by the Awesome Powers of Erosion.”
Stay tuned for more details, or visit the Events Page.